Keep checking back for new and exciting project milestones!
January 2023 | Design Milestone Updates
- Camosy Construction selected as Construction Manager at Risk for Hammes Field renovation
- Plunkett Raysich Architects selected to provide architectural engineering services for renovations at Horlick High School
December 2022 | Design Milestone Updates
- VJS Construction selected as Construction Manager at Risk for Jerstad-Agerholm expansion and renovation
- Hunzinger Construction Company selected as Construction Manager at Risk for Starbuck expansion and renovation
- Groth Design Group selected to provide architectural engineering services for the construction of new Red Apple STEAM K-8 School
- Bray Architects selected to provide architectural engineering services for the construction of new Schulte K-8 School
September 2021 | Starbuck Architectural Design Begins!
Congratulations Zimmerman Architectural Studios! We are excited towork with this team now that contracts are finalized.
August 2021 | Jerstad-Agerhom Architectural Design Begins!
Congratulations Plunkett Raysich Architects! We are excited to work with this team now that contracts are finalized. The team is getting into the existing building to really understand what Jerstad-Agerhom is currently about.
July 2021 | Fundraising for Hammes Field Renovations
Due to the court challenge, this project was put on hold for the moment, but good news! A potential donor is stepping up to help make this a fantastic place for our students and community.
June 2021 | RUSD Staff Provides Valuable Input to Design Team
Defining what’s needed in our facilities to create learning environments that support flexibility, teamwork, and different learning styles is a critical step in the Design Phase of facility planning. Recently, our Elementary, Middle and High School Staff participated in an Online ThoughtExchange and provided input to help evaluate how our current facilities impact teaching and learning, understand existing facility inequities, and formulate an effective process for project implementation. A summary of this input (link below) was developed to identify themes and help guide the planning and design efforts currently underway in our District. This feedback will be incorporated into the District's Educational Design Standards for all building projects.
June 2021 | Touring Neighboring Schools for Hammes Field Design
The Design Team, accompanied by RUSD Athletic and District Staff, toured neighboring schools to understand the best features to incorporate into the new field design at Hammes Field as the budget is evaluated and design refinement continues. Additional drainage is being added to the softball field.
May 2021 | Design kicks off for Hammes Field
Congratulations Nielsen, Madsen & Barber and the rest of the Design Team! We look forward to working with you on the Hammes Field upgrades included in the referendum!