Parent Portal and First Student Bus Tracker App
- Bus stop times may change frequently due to students being added or removed from the bus routes. Please check either the Portal or Bus Tracker app Sunday and Wednesday evenings to ensure your stop time has not changed.
- The RUSD Parent Portal will be open to check bus stop information approximately 10-days prior to the start of the 2021/2022 school year.
- The First Student Bus Tracker app will be open to check busing information starting the first day of school, September 1st, 2021.
Bus Rules While on Board
- All buses will have assigned seats to provide for contact tracing should the need arise. All students are required to stay in their assigned seats.
- Masks must always be worn by students on the bus.
- No more than 2 students per seat, unless 3 are all from the same household.
- No eating or drinking will be permitted on the bus.
- There is to be no physical contact or physical play.
RUSD is not utilizing assigned Racine City busing the 21-22 school year.
- Yellow buses will be transporting all students to RUSD Schools.
- If a parent/student lives under 2 miles and is not eligible to ride the bus, city bus passes are available for purchase at the RUSD Transportation Office.
- RUSD sells these passes for the RYDE city of Racine bus company. These passes are not an RUSD product and are not available for free or discount.
For more information please see: https://rusd.org/departments/transportation