Wisconsin school laws permit school districts to provide transportation services for pupils not required to be transported under s.121.54. Students fitting this description are:
- Students living and/or using an alternate address under two (2) miles from school and where areas of
unusual hazards do not exist.
- Pupils not living in their school’s attendance area and/or using an alternate address not eligible for
- Families will only be offered an existing stop with a safe walk path.
- A fee of $300.00 is required.
- Students must observe bus rules at all times.
Optional Transportation can normally take up to 3rd Friday count to determine bus capacities.