Are you looking for a way to hone your swim skills this summer? The RUSD Aquatic Center is accepting members for its new Community Swim Club!
When: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 12:30 P.M. to 1:30 P.M. Swim club will run from 6/16/22 to 8/5/22.
Who: Community swimmers in grades 7 – 12. You DO NOT have to attend RUSD schools to participate.
Cost: $50 per swimmer and includes access to scheduled open & lap swim times without any additional charge, during swim club season.
What do I bring?
- Appropriate swim attire:
- Male – trunks, speedo or jammer
- Female – one-piece swimsuit
- Bottle of water (optional)
- Swim cap (optional)
- Other needed accessories (swim goggles, straps for glasses, nose plugs, etc.)
* There are plenty of lockers for you to place your personal belongings however, locks are not provided.
Swim club is meant to train swimmers to improve their swim skills. Interested swimmers should be able to demonstrate that they can swim at least 25 yards (free style or front crawl). Diving board activities are not included, however diving off the blocks (starts) may be a part of activities.
If you are interested in the RUSD Aquatic Center Swim Club, please contact Luke Riesterer at or call 262-619-4670.
If you would like to pay for swim club electronically, please use this . Otherwise, you can pay in person on your first visit.