Meet our Board of Education
- Mr. Brian O'Connell, President
- Mr. Matthew Hanser, Vice President
- Ms. Kimberly Hoover, Treasurer
- Mr. Scott Coey, Clerk
- Ms. Dulce Cervantes Contreras
- Ms. Ally Docksey
- Ms. Tonya Evans
- Ms. Auntavia Jackson
- Ms. Julie McKenna
When Does the Board Meet?
The RUSD Board of Education typically holds a general meeting on the third Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. When a federal holiday lands on a Monday (for example, Labor Day), the meeting is moved to the fourth Monday of the month. Please click here to view Board of Education meeting dates for 2021. Meetings are held at the RUSD Administrative Service Campus located at 3109 Mt. Pleasant Street.
Interested in addressing the Board of Education? The Board is always interested in hearing input from the community. Meeting agendas include opportunities for members of the public to address the Board. Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Speakers must be present and sign-in before 6:30 p.m. to be considered for public input.
- All speakers are limited in their remarks to not more than two (2) minutes.
- A maximum of one (1) hour is allowed for public comments.
- We ask you to appoint a spokesperson if the concern is a group concern, and to supplement verbal presentation with written reports, if necessary or desired.
- Personal attacks will not be allowed.
- Please note safety and distancing measures will be taken to ensure the safety of those present.