The Diploma Programme (DP) is a curriculum which emphasizes both breadth and depth of knowledge. The DP is made up of six subject groups and a core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and an extended essay (EE) research paper of up to 4,000 words.
The Value of the IB Diploma Programme
- Rigorous curriculum in preparation for college and career
- World-wide college/university acceptance
- Highly trained IB authorized teaching staff
- Students often enter college with sophomore standing which leads to
- cost savings with college credit earned for Full Diploma and course candidates
Offered at J.I. Case High School (grades 11 and 12)