The Career-related Programme (CP) combines two IB diploma courses with school-based, career-related study. It equips students to pursue further education or to enter their chosen career path immediately.
The Value of the IB Career-related Programme
- Earn college and university credit
- Establish the skills needed for continuing on to higher education
- Become a self-confident person, ready for 21st-century life
- Be prepared for the ever-changing global world of work
- Become a true life-long learner, willing to consider new perspectives
Offered at J.I. Case High School (grades 11 and 12)