Open to all parents, families and the whole community!
Parent University is a community collaborative of free monthly workshops, informational sessions and resources. The purpose of these sessions is to equip parents and families in the Racine community at large with the knowledge, skills, networks and confidence to support their child’s learning experience and to provide access to resources.
Middle School Academies
College Prep (virtual sessions)
Join RUSD for one of two virtual Parent University sessions on financial aid.
- Ask questions and get answers!
- Learn about important changes to FAFSA
- Get advice on applying to colleges
- Discover financial aid opportunities available to you
- Learn how to set up a FAFSA ID
Register for December's session here: Friday, Dec. 1 from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Parent University Video Playlists