Income Application & Sharing Information Forms


Alternate Household Income Form

Materials and Supply (4K-5), Textbook and Materials (6-12), Instrument Rental, Class fees, Extended Learning fees, AP, IB, PSAT, and ACT Testing Fees (HS only) can only be waived for families who have completed the Alternate Household Income form and Sharing Information with Other Programs form, and are determined to be eligible.  If you have been notified that your children automatically qualify for free or reduced meals or submitted a paper application already, please do not submit an online application. 

This form must be completed annually from July 1 to June 30, and only one application should be filled out for each household.  You may now submit your Alternate Household Income Form  2022-2023 electronically.   The Spanish version can be found here 2022-2023 Formulario de ingresos alternativos del hogar.  
AHI EnglishAHI Spanish

You may also complete the Sharing Information with Other Programs form electronically for the current and/or previous school years using the links listed below.


Paper forms may be picked up at the Administrative Service Campus or you may print a copy of the application using the links below. 


Previous Year - Sharing Information with Other Program forms - Printable

Completed paper applications can be turned in to the main office of your child’s school or delivered to the Food Service office at the Administrative Service Center.  

Mail completed applications to: 

Racine Unified School District
Attn: Finance/Food Service
3109 Mount Pleasant Street 
Racine, WI 53404 

Once your application has been processed, you will be notified of the result via mail.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.  To view the full Non-Discrimination Statement use this link


News & Updates

Case Performing Arts Department will be performing Catch Me If You Can - The Musical, February 17-…
Case Performing Arts Department will be performing Catch Me If You Can - The Musical, February 17-…
Do you have a Junior that is interested in becoming a Firefighter or EMT? Please have them attend…