Your Input is Important
RUSD staff started the planning process by consulting with stakeholders and pulling data to identify needs of students, staff, families, schools, and the district:
- Virtual and In-Person Town Hall Meetings - 700 families and community members participated
- Re-Entry Planning Survey (October 2020) - 4,662 parent/guardian responses
- Dual Language Family Survey - 103 responses
- ESSER Funds Feedback Survey (August 2021)- 2,206 family, staff and community member responses.
- ESSER Funds Stakeholder Engagement Meetings (4) - 87 participants - Click for slides from our July 14 and 15 meetings.
- ESSER Funds Feedback Survey #2 (March 2022) - 391 family, staff and community member responses.
Join your school's leadership team!
Parent and family voice is integral to decision-making at each school. School leadership teams are made up of staff, parents and community members who work together to improve the school environment and academics. If you are interested in being part of your school’s team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your school directly.