All RUSD schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program for the 2020-2021 school year. The receipt of free breakfast and lunch meals does not depend on you returning the Alternate Household Income form. However, this information is necessary for other programs and may be used to determine if your household is eligible for additional benefits. The application can be filled out online by selecting the link shown below.
Alternate Household Income Form
Materials and Supply (4K-5), Textbook and Materials (6-12), Instrument Rental, Class fees, Extended Learning fees, AP, IB, and ACT Testing Fees (HS only) can only be waived for families who have completed the Alternate Household Income form and Sharing Information with Other Programs form, and are determined to be eligible.
An application must be completed each year, and only one application should be filled out for each household. You may now submit your Alternate Household Income Form 2020-2021 electronically. The Spanish version can be found here 2020-2021 Ingresos del Hogar. If you have been notified that your children automatically qualify for free or reduced meals or submitted a paper application already, please do not submit an online application.
You may also complete electronic forms for previous school years using the links listed below.
- 2020-2021 Sharing Information with Other Programs - English
- 2020-2021 Sharing Information with Other Programs - Spanish
- 2019-2020 Sharing Information with Other Programs - English
- 2019-2020 Sharing Information with Other Programs - Spanish
- 2018-2019 Sharing Information with Other Programs
- 2017-2018 Sharing Information with Other Programs
- 2016-2017 Sharing Information with Other Programs
- 2015-2016 Sharing Information with Other Programs
Paper applications can also be picked up at the Administrative Service Campus or you may print a copy of the application using the links below.
- 2020-2021 Alternate Household Income Form - English
- 2020-2021 Alternate Household Income Form - Spanish
- 2020-2021 Sharing Information with Other Programs ENG/SPA
Previous Year - Sharing Information with Other Program forms - Printable
- 2019-2020 Sharing Information with Others (Student Fee Waiver)
- 2018-2019 Sharing Information with Others (Student Fee Waiver)
- 2017-2018 Sharing Information with Others (Student Fee Waiver)
- 2016-2017 Sharing Information with Others (Student Fee Waiver)
- 2015-2016 Sharing Information with Others (Student Fee Waiver)
Completed paper applications can be turned in to the main office of your child’s school or delivered to the Food Service office at the Administrative Service Center. Mail completed applications to:
Racine Unified School District
Attn: Food Service
3109 Mount Pleasant Street
Racine, WI 53404
Once your application has been processed, you will be notified of the result via mail.
The income guidelines for 2020-2021 can be found here. Your children may qualify for free or reduced-price meals if your total gross household income (before deductions) falls at or below the limits on this chart.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form.