2023 Summer School registration is now closed.
Make sure you are enrolled in RUSD first!
Students who are not currently enrolled in RUSD must complete the enrollment process before registering for Summer School.
Click here if your student is not currently enrolled in RUSD. Once enrollment is complete, you must then register for Summer School below.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to enroll in RUSD, please call 262-631-7194.
Si desea hacer una cita para inscribir a su hijo en el Distrito de Racine, llame al 262-631-7194.
If you have general Summer School questions, please call 262-619-4640.
Si tiene preguntas sobre escuela de verano específicamente, por favor llame al 262-221-6479.
Registration for Existing RUSD Students
1. Log into Parent Portal and select 'More' from the directory.
2. Select the 'Summer School' link.
3. Click 'Start' for Summer School Registration for Existing Students
4. Complete the application and update your profile with any new information. When you get to your student, the menu will allow you to select your summer school site.
5. When all steps are complete, click 'Submit.
2023 4K-8 Guide
• Fratt Elementary, 3501 Kinzie Ave. (No 4K)
• Gifford School, 8332 Northwestern Ave.
• Gilmore Fine Arts, 2330 Northwestern Ave. (No 4K)
• Knapp Elementary, 2701 17th St.
• Mitchell School, 2701 Drexel Ave.
• Olympia Brown Elementary, 2115 5 1/2 Mile Rd.
• Wadewitz Elementary, 2700 Yout St.
Summer School will run June 19 - July 27.
Mondays - Thursdays from 8:10 - 11:55 A.M.
NO SCHOOL on Tuesday, July 4
Breakfast will be included in Session 1
Session 1: 8:10 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (50 minutes)
Session 2: 9:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. (50 minutes)
Session 3: 9:50 a.m. to 10:40 a.m. (50 minutes)
Session 4: 10:40 a.m. to 11:55 a.m. (75 minutes)
Lunch will be staggered within Session 4
Does your student require medication to be administered?
If attending the after-school program (Extended Learning), the student will need SEPARATE MEDICATION and completed prescriber's medication form for emergency medications only (inhaler, epi pen). Please send this document to your student's school nurse (current RUSD students) or to firstname.lastname@example.org (external students).