Spring Election 2022
Board of Education seats in Election Districts 1, 3, 8, and 9 are up for election on April 5, 2022.
The following candidates have filed necessary paperwork.
The term of office for Districts 1, 8, and 9 is three years beginning on April 25, 2022 and ending April 27, 2025. The term of office for District 3 is one year beginning on April 25, 2022 and ending April 23, 2023.
Election District 1
Theresa F. Villar
Tonya C. Evans
Election District 3
Election District 8
Election District 9
Jane Brewer Barbian
To determine which RUSD Election District you live in, follow these steps:
- Click here to find your ward
- Click here to see which election district your voting ward is in and which election districts are up for election this year.
ELECTION DATES & DEADLINES
- Dec. 1, 2021 First Day that Nomination Papers May be Circulated for Signatures. Not less than 100, nor more than 200 are required.
- Jan. 4, 2022 Deadline for Filing Declaration of Candidacy, Campaign Registration Statement, and Nomination Papers must be filed no later than 5:00 p.m.
- Feb. 15, 2022 Spring Primary Election (if necessary)
- April 5, 2022 Spring Election
- Contact Elizabeth Tobias, Deputy Clerk for School Board Elections, at 262.631.7064 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Campaign Finance questions, please contact the Wisconsin Ethics Commission directly at 608.266.8123 or via email at CampaignFinance@wi.gov
- For other election questions, please contact the Wisconsin Elections Commission at 608.266.8005 or via email at email@example.com
RUSD Election Districts
Maps are for illustrative purposes. To find if an address is in a particular ward and election district, see the state web site for voter address search and use the ward to election district cross reference.