Spring Election 2023
Board of Education seats in Election Districts 2, 3, and 7 are up for election on April 4, 2023.
The term of office for these districts are three years beginning on April 24, 2023 and ending April 26, 2026. Qualified candidates must file as a candidate for an identified Election District and must reside in the Election District from which they are elected. More information will be posted once updated forms are available from the Wisconsin Election Commission.
To determine which RUSD Election District you live in, follow these steps:
- Click here to find your ward
- Click here to see which election district your voting ward is in and which election districts are up for election this year.
ELECTION DATES & DEADLINES
- Dec. 1, 2022 First Day that Nomination Papers May be Circulated for Signatures. Not less than 100, nor more than 200 are required.
- Jan. 3, 2023 Deadline for Filing Declaration of Candidacy, Campaign Registration Statement, and Nomination Papers must be filed no later than 5:00 p.m.
- TBD Spring Primary Election (if necessary)
- April 4, 2023 Spring Election
- Contact Elizabeth Tobias, Deputy Clerk for School Board Elections, at 262.631.7064 or via email at email@example.com
- For Campaign Finance questions, please contact the Wisconsin Ethics Commission directly at 608.266.8123 or via email at CampaignFinance@wi.gov
- For other election questions, please contact the Wisconsin Elections Commission at 608.266.8005 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RUSD Election Districts
Maps are for illustrative purposes. To find if an address is in a particular ward and election district, see the state web site for voter address search and use the ward to election district cross reference.