Schulte offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities that foster personal growth and development.
Our extracurricular activities are designed to help students:
- Develop their interests and talents
- Build strong relationships with peers and adults
- Learn new skills and knowledge
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Give back to their community
Here are our extracurricular activities:
- Band/Orchestra: This activity is a great way for students to develop their musical skills and learn how to play an instrument. Students can also participate in concerts and other performances.
- Choir: This activity is perfect for students who love singing and performing. Students can learn new songs and harmonies, and they can also build their confidence on stage.
- Cheerleading: This activity is a great way for students to stay active and involved in their school community. Cheerleaders work together to support their school's athletic teams, and they also learn important leadership skills.
- Train Club: This activity is for students who are interested in trains and their mechanics. Students can learn about the history of trains, how they work, and how to build models of trains.
- Peer Mediation: This program teaches students how to resolve conflicts peacefully and effectively. Peer mediators learn how to listen to both sides of a conflict, identify solutions that are mutually beneficial, and help their peers reach agreements.
We encourage all students to explore their interests and find activities that they are passionate about.
Our extracurricular activities are a great way for students to learn and grow outside the classroom. They provide opportunities for students to develop their skills, build relationships, and make a difference in their community.