Social and emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
- Helping Children and Families Cope
- Social Media and Internet Safety
- Suicide Prevention and Awareness
- Mental Health Resources and Services
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources for Students and Families
- Second Step: Second Step gives students the tools to excel in and out of the classroom, demonstrating student progress in emotion management, situational awareness, and academic achievement, utilizing age-appropriate games, activities, and media to engage students and set them on a path to lifelong success.