Special Ed. Options
- full-time specialized behavioral classrooms (middle, high only - ages 12+ upon availability)
- students who are identified with having social/emotional/intellectual/health impaired disabilities who exhibit cognitive/neurological challenges that have significantly interfered with social, inter/intra-personal emotional AND academic progress.
- despite multiple documented and verified interventions including psychological interventions
- Teachers and classroom educational assistants are trained in NVCI, de-escalation techniques and positive behavioral supports.
- small, structured, and supportive classroom settings
- Current FBA (Functional Behavior Assessment) and BIP (Behavior Intervention Plan) in place and implemented with fidelity for at least six (6) weeks prior within comprehensive school setting.
- LRE Review & Referral process must be followed prior to IEP team consideration