Dance Troupe provides a comprehensive experience in modern dance and choreography.
The group of 10 dancers work on problem solving on their way to completing dance compositions for a student-choreographed concert. Dancers participate in day and evening concerts.
Dance Troupe Requirements:
- Highly motivated in dance
- Self directed
- Able to work independently and cooperatively in a small group
- Stage presence
- Movement memory
- Appropriate and complex response to rhythmic stimuli
- Higher level thinking skills in creative problem solving as it relates to creative movement and dance
- Technical skills in jazz, ballet and modern dance