The College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP) Program provides students with the opportunity to take rigorous college-level courses while still in high school and to earn college credit through Advanced Placement or Dual Credit Courses for successful performance on the AP exams.
Walden offers many AP and Dual Credit courses that cover a wide variety of academic areas and potential career and post-secondary interests. Students may also take AP courses that are not offered at Walden Online. Please contact Katie McCauley to discuss these options. firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkside Access to College Credit (PACC)
The Parkside Access to College Credit Program (PACC) allows eligible high school students to earn college and high school credit simultaneously by taking and successfully completing designated courses at their high school, taught by qualified high school teachers known as concurrent enrollment.
PACC courses are real college courses
- Courses are the same as those listed in the UW-Parkside course catalog
- Courses cover the exact same content and materials
- Courses have the same syllabus learning outcomes
- Course instructors meet the same requirements to teach the course
- All students who successfully complete the course earn the same amount of credits
- UW-Parkside transcript is issued