The library is open from 7:10 a.m. to 2:55 p.m. every school day.
- Students must have an individual pass to enter the library during class times.
- Students must come to the library with a purpose for learning.
- Staff members writing library passes should write a separate pass for each student they send.
- The library honors all current TA passes.
Checking Out Library Materials
- Students wishing to check out library materials must present their student ID.
- Students may borrow up to five titles at one time. Titles are available for 21 days.
- Overdue and lost notices will be sent weekly to student email addresses.
- No overdue or late fees are assessed, but replacement costs are charged for lost titles and for materials that have been irreparably damaged.
- Replacement costs should be paid by students in their sub-school.
Library materials are circulated using the automated system Destiny. A web-based part of the program allows for look-up at school and from home: https://destiny.rusd.org/ Select "Case High School" and click on the tab that says catalog to search the library for materials.
Check out Mrs. Zuffa's Case Library site for more information: https://sites.google.com/a/rusd.org/case-library/
The computer lab is open to students through out the day as long as they have a pass from a teacher. The computer lab hours are the same as the library hours.
No food or drink is allowed in the computer lab. Students may listen to music as they work if they bring headphones to plug in.
Students must have a valid network user agreement to use the computers. Any unauthorized use of computers will result in revoked computer use privilege.